Material: PC+ Toughened Glass Panel
Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Rated Load: 5-150W/Gang
Power Consumption: ≤0.5W
Working Temperature: 0℃~40℃
RF Frequency: 433MHz
RF Standard Code: 1527
WIFI Standard: IEEE 802.11bgn 2.4Ghz
Support System: Above iOS 8.0 or Android 4.3
Hub Requirement: No
Network Security: WPA/WPA2”
Control Mode: APP/RF/Manual
Certification: CE, RoHS
APP: Tuya Smart/Smart Life
App Remote Control
As long as your smartphone or tablet has a 4G or WIFI network, you can control your lights by the App “Tuya smart or Smart Life”.
RF Remote Control
The smart wifi switch could pair with any of 433Mhz RF transmitters. Even if there is no wifi signal at home, the device still could be controlled by an RF transmitter.
Safety and Certification
The wall switch adopts premium materials, such as fire-resistant shell, phosphor bronze connections and advanced PC+TEMPERED GLASS, which can provide fire prevention, overload protection to protect your family.
Our all products are certificated by CE and RoHS. Without using any harmful chemical substances, please feel relieved about usage.
Perfectly Compatible with Alexa and Work with Google Home. Turn on/off lights with voice commands when your hands are full.
Sharing devices with your family members to eliminate extra steps for connection.
Creating your own scene to trigger ON/OFF home appliances by departure mode, home mode, temperature, humidity, or other environmental conditions.
Set a schedule or timer on/off your lights on night and morning, and then you will never go back to a dark house when you go back home at dusk. Moreover, you could quietly be woken up by the scheduled light every morning.
How to use it
Before pairing, please make sure your wifi frequency is 2.4Ghz
1. Download Smart Life or Tuya Smart app and register an account.
2..Long press any button on the device until the indicator flashes quickly
3. Open the App and tap the icon "+" on the top right corner. Then choose a switch(wifi) to start pairing.
4. Then follow the prompts to finish all the configurations.
5. If the connection fails, please reset it and try again. Or you can try to pair it with AP MODE.
1. Long press any button on the device until the indicator flashes slowly.
2. open the App and tap the icon "+" on the top right corner. choose switch(wifi)
3. Tap "Other Modes" on the top right corner as well, then choose "AP Mode" to start pairing.
RF Pairing method
1. Long press any buttons of the switch for about 5 seconds until the backlight flashes quickly.
2. Then press any buttons of the RF remote 1 time to finish pairing.
1 x Smart Wifi Switch
1 x User manual
2 x Screws