Interface: USB 3.0
Transmission rate: Read: about 80MB/s; Write: about 32MB/s
Storage Capacity: 32/64/128/128GB
Material: Zinc Alloy
Weight: about 11.6
Compatible with: MAC, XP, Win 7 / 8 / 10 / 11, Linux
- Zinc alloy material, durable.
- Plug and play, no need to install a driver.
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB multiple capacities to meet your needs.
- Adopt the A-class chip, high speed and real capacity.
- USB3.0 interface, high-speed transmission.
- Upgrade the 90 ° clamping point to avoid random rotation of the interface.
- This is a really good choice for you to store documents, movies, music, photos, software, data etc.
The displayed capacity is not equal to the nominal capacity. Manufacturers of Flash (memory) or hard disk devices generally use 1000 as the base, that is, 1KB=1000 Bytes, 1MB=1000KB, 1GB=1000MB, and the operating system is based on 1024 to calculate the capacity 1KB=1024Bytes, 1MB=1024KB, 1GB= 1024MB, the formatted capacity will be smaller than the nominal capacity. Under different operating systems, system files and firmware will also occupy a small amount of space, but the actual space used must be greater than or equal to 90% of the nominal capacity.
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 113GB-124GB
Note: This is the calculated difference between the manufacturer and our PC, just for your reference.
Contents of one package:
1 x Eaget F20 USB3.0 flash drive