Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz 75W
Output: 7.2V-18V DC, 14.4V-18V Max DC 3A
USB output: 5V 1.5A (max)
Compatible battery models:
Makita 18V: BL1815, BL1820, BL1830, BL1840, BL1850, BL1860
14.4V: BL1415, BL1420, BL1430, BL1440, BL1445, BL1460
1. LED Display:
LED Screen shows charging
2. USB output:
5V 1.5A USB output for charging
3. Compatible with:
For makita 14.4V and 18V lithium battery packs
4. Charge Protection:
Built-in circuit protection to prevent overheating, short circuit, long time charging and detection of damaged batteries.
(1) The power cable should be connected to the suitable power socket with AC.
(2) Insert the battery pack into the charger, making sure the pack is fully seated in the battery cavity. Music rings and the red light will come on indicating the charging process has started.
(3) The charger will show a steady red light up to when the battery is 80% capacity then the red and green light will be steady over 80%.Then only the green light will then be steady when fully charged. If the battery is left in the charger after the battery is fully charged it will automatically switch to trickle charge mode. Music will ring when the battery is fully charged.
(4) After charging is complete unplug the charger from the power source.
(1) Battery charging (Red light to 80% of capacity then red and green light over 80%)
(2) Charging completed (Steady green light)
(3) Faulty battery or short circuit (Red and green light blink at once per second)
Temperature delay (Red light and yellow light on and steady)
No load indication (Green light blinking at once per second)
(1) Charging voltage
(2) Charging current
(3) Battery indicator
(4) charging failure warning
1. Please allow 0.5 - 1cm differences due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's colour may be slightly different from the pictures.
1 x Lithium battery charger (UK/US/AU/EU Plug - Optional)
1 x User Manual