Anker 622 MagGo: Magnetic battery charger - Snap. Charge. Chill
To hold or to fold
The magnetic portable charger holds your iPhone 13/12 in place while charging and combines it with a kickstand that can unfold to function as a phone stand.
Consisting of USB Type-C input and output ports, you can now quickly recharge the portable charger or power up any compatible USB Type-C devices.
Anker's exclusive MultiProtect technology comes with advanced safety features like temperature control, overload protection, and more to let you charge with zero worries.
Strong and snappy:
The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
Slim and compact:
The sleek and slim design is only 0.5 inch (12.8 mm) thin, so you can single-handedly take calls, selfies, and more.
From small to smaller:
Anker's new Mini Cell technology reduces the size of the overall battery without compromising power and charging efficiency.
Choose the right accessories:
Using iPhone-compatible magnetic cases and the right charging accessories are important to ensure a smooth user experience.
USB Type-C compatible:
Built-in bi-directional USB Type-C ports provide flawless compatibility and optimal charging speeds for virtually all USB Type-C powered devices.
iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max with a magnetic phone case.
- For best results, use a power adapter with at least 12W output (not included).
- Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases.
- Magnetic and metal attachments such as cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging.
- The magnetic charge provides up to 7.5W maximum power.
- When the portable charger is charging or discharging, some heat may be generated due to energy loss during transmission. This is a normal occurrence.
- The charging indicators are located at the bottom of the portable charger. When the battery is fully charged, 4 lights on the left will turn off after 10 minutes, whereas the indicator on the far right will keep flashing.
- The portable charger cannot be manually turned off.
- Does not support charging two devices at once. The device that's connected to a cable will be given priority over the device that's being charged wirelessly.
- Due to the incompatible size of the portable charger, it is not recommended to use it with iPhone 13/12 mini. When used with iPhone 14 Pro /13 Pro, please note that the power bank will exceed the bottom edge of the phone.
- 5,000 mAh cell capacity provides 0.8 iPhone 13 charges, 0.8 iPhone 13 Pro charges, 0.5 iPhone 13 Pro Max charges, 0.95 iPhone 12 charges, 0.95 iPhone 12 Pro charges, and 0.65 iPhone 12 Pro Max charges.